AJ4TW Live Logbook

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Moving . . . Again!

Well, life has taken another turn, and my wife and I are headed back to NC.  This means that I've already packed up my HF station for moving, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to set up HF again.  So for now, I'll  be on Dstar and FM V/U for a while.

I believe this will lead to good things for my wife and I and I can't wait to start over at a new location.  I'm hoping this QTH will be one we remain at for many years.  We have moved so many times over the last few years that it's hard to keep up with.

I will still post a few things, I'd like to publish a post regarding my Raspberry Pi Dvap set-up so that others can do the same. It works wonderfully.  Look for some specific information on that coming soon.

Cheers! and 73
AJ4TW

No comments:

Post a Comment