AJ4TW Live Logbook

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Limited Time

Every ham dreams of having more time on the radio, well, at least I know I do.  More time on the radio, more time to play with antennas, more time to build a kit, and even more time to set up your software.  Unfortunately real life gets in the way, even when we think we could make do with what we've got, we still have to eat.  Today was no exception, very limited time.  I sneaked into the shack and knocked out a few QSO's this evening after hours at work, we were working a little late tonight, but I could not resist when I heard CT9/DJ8OG  on the island of Madeira soon after that I heard a station on Galapagos, HC8/G8OFQ  Tis the season I suppose for Hamcations, boy am I jealous.  Anyhow, I was thrilled to work them both on the first call each.   So much fun.  Thanks to Chris, K4HC for sharing this little gem with me:

No comments:

Post a Comment