AJ4TW Live Logbook

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Well, today I've added a video bar of my Youtube channel in. If I've worked you and recorded the contact chances are that it will show up on my Youtube channel, Shiftlink. One way to find my recording of one of our contacts would be to search your callsign on Youtube.

I really wanted to play on 20m today, but the sun is now going down and it has become very apparent that real life has gotten in the way of play today. Maybe after dinner I'll go to the shack and get in on 40m. There are also a couple of nets tonight on VHF and UHF, one is the local VHF Sunday evening net on 146.670 the K4EG repeater. The other is the Southeast Dstar Weather net which we usually hear on the 145.320 Dstar repeater in Burlington, which is actually located just down the road from my house on Cane Mountain.

Anyway, maybe I'll find some time to play today, I sure hope so!
73
AJ4TW

No comments:

Post a Comment