AJ4TW Live Logbook

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Well, here is my brand new Blog. I've got some place to put up my Ustream.tv now! Maybe I'll figure out how to put an interactive log-book up too. I have some other ideas as well. AB3KC, my brother, Collins, gave me an Arduino and an ethernet shell for Christmas. I have a few thought about what kinds of things I could send to this blog from that Arduino unit, so look for that in the future. It's going to take some time for me to put the hardware together. Also the only thing I've ever written a program for is a graphing calculator, so I'll take up some time learning that as well.

My last blog faded into disuse withing two posts, and in fact I just deleted it. But I think I can make this one hang around a bit longer.

I hope you enjoy it, and I hope I do too!
73
AJ4TW

No comments:

Post a Comment