AJ4TW Live Logbook

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Too busy to play much again this weekend. Probably mobile UHF is about as much radio play as I'll get. Hopefully things will slow down in a couple weeks and I'll have some play time.

I'm missing the Jan. VHF sweepstakes which I participated in last year as KJ4BEE, that's a huge bummer, but oh well.

I had an Idea for the NC QsO party, I have a friend who is a pilot, I thought about contracting him to fly me around over NC so that I could participate in the NC QSO party as Air Mobile Rover. Is there a class for that? Or do I just go in as rover? Got any idea? give me a reply. That's like a year out probably, this year I wanted to go out to Ocracoke Island for the NCQP, but that's probably not going to happen either. I am still holding on to the possibility of running a multi op effort with some friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment