AJ4TW Live Logbook

Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's been a month already! This is August and the Maryland/DC QSO party is coming up Aug 14th, I'm planning on participating again this year, last year was lots of fun and I had a little success as well. Last year of course I was still KJ4BEE.

Also I ordered an Icom ID-880 for the car that should be here this week, I can't wait to have a real Dstar mobile rig, I've been playing with Dstar for over a year now and only using my IC-91AD which is a small hand-held radio. I can not complain at all about the 91, that radio has performed flawlessly that little radio is a work-horse, very tough little rig. But, it was time for something more substantial in the car with DV. I'm pretty excited as this is the first brand new rig that I have ever bought so it'll be pretty cool!

Maybe I'll get a chance to catch you on the air through one of the D-Star repeaters from my new little mobile rig!
73

No comments:

Post a Comment